johnmac's rants

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Book Signing

I will join ex-IBM engineer Don Wortzman, author of the non-fiction "Gyroverse", a theory of the universe, and the thriller "Daughters of Ishtar"; Salon writer and on-line presence Mary Elizabeth Williams, author of "Gimme Shelter", a memoir of her house hunting in New York City (a journey that eventually led her to my land of origin, Inwood); and novelist George Hopkins, author of the mysteries "Blood Brothers" and "Collateral Consequences" (and, perhaps, some other mystery guests) at Coogan's Restaurant (4015 Broadway in Manhattan -- at 169th Street, next to New York Presbyterian Hospital - 212 928-1234) on Saturday, July 18th at 1:00 PM for short talks and book signings. I hope to see you there.

In anticipation of the event, I have just released my third collection of poetry, a short chapbook entitled "With A Chip On My Shoulder". It follows the earlier "Cashing A Check" and the very recent "Writing In My Head -- Guinan's God, & Other Things"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
A/V Blog
by Userplane