johnmac's rants

Monday, December 14, 2009

Wired -- All The Time

More and more when I walk into Men's Rooms, I heard voices coming from stalls -- no, it's not Senator Larry Craig (R-Iowa); it's one voice -- someone talking on a cell phone. There are also often men standing at urinals with a phone in one hand and their urinators in the other.

What do the people on the other end think when they hear toilets flushing and other bathroom noises?

Have we gone so far into multi-tasking and the quest for time efficiency that good taste and sensitivity no longer matter?


I can't be the only one who notices this -- at least I hope I'm not

1 Comments:

  • No, you aren't the only one who notices, speaking as a woman on the other end of the phone, and I desperately desperately wish the men would not do this. /me shudders

    By Blogger Perplexity Peccable, at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
A/V Blog
by Userplane